10 June 2010

Birthday 8 days past!

Did I mention that I'm now 28? God I'm old!  haha...I know not really, but man how did practically 30 creep up on me so fast?
I mentioned I used the amazon card to get that new instant camera.  I am waiting to see how much extra money I get from teaching all year (find out in tomorrow's summer paycheck) see if I have enough to by this....
Last year's big purchase was my white desk from pottery barn. I have been trying desperately to get all bedroom furniture to match in my bedroom for years now, but as you can see, on a teacher's salary that's hard to do!  lucky for me, mister wonderful, aka the Boyfriend doesn't seem to really care what color my bedroom decor is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.