27 August 2010

Cha-cha-Changes!!!

I was driving home yesterday from work, and came to a red light. To my right there was this

 Which totally got me thinking, wow I don't know how Donut shops are surviving in this economy...
I don't know anyone that still eats donuts! I know I did when I was a kid...
Somehow we all went from this
To the rage now being...


There is a store here in AZ where people go in and pay like 5-7 dollars for a single cupcake.
I'm sorry but that's asinine to me!!! Sure cupcakes are "prettier" than donuts but I can assure you they are just as bad for you!!! I don't get it.  Sorry if I rained on anyone's parade with this, I just don't eat either of the 2, I'd like to consider my self a pretty healthy person. I'd rather have a single chips a hoy cookie and not feel guilty about eating it.

Then this got me to thinking about how when I was a kid, and what was so "in" at the time.

I grew up on these guys...


and now all kids watch is ...


Ugh.  Gag me. If I have to babysit one more kid that loves hearing Dora and Diego count in spanish I think I may puke. Jerry chasing Tom with a pitchfork is so much more entertaining than this crap!

Somehow we went from her.......


whom I LOVE and think there cannot be another Madonna!


to this crap.....



(her as a person I think she's trash) her music yes is catchy and I have many of her songs on my I POD but lost interest when I found out she does cocaine occasionally. Blah.

From these...

Personally I couldn't stand wearing them! LOL never saw why people like toe socks so much....

to these....

I think I'll stick to my Nike's thanks! Toe shoes. ha. what will they think of next...


From these...

to these...
From these...

To these...
Heelys. PLEASE don't ever let your kids wear these!!! OMG I just want to scream when I see kids in these. Children start to walk funny because of these wheels in the bottom of the shoes is that really what parents want? for their kids to develop walking on their toes? Ridiculous. 


From teen queen pop princess
to her..
who's real last name is Hudson but bec actress Kate Hudson was already around, she changed her last name to Perry, her mothers maiden name.

Well I'd like to make even more comparisons, but sadly I have to go to work! Bleck!!!! 

Did I miss anything major?
Are you shocked at how different things are turning out as we get older?

2 comments:

  1. geez a little harsh on Gaga! She's pretty savvy if you ask me :) I don't this I would spend more than $5 on a cupcake either... at least not more than once because I would try it!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this is so true! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.