20 August 2010

Five Question Friday




{1} Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?


Yep! in college till now friends have always called me CMae! (Hence the my signature on my blog postings) Have also been called Slim because I'm tall and slender.

{2} What is your birth order amongst your siblings?

I'm the oldest of just my brother and I.

{3} In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
Hmmm for an older guy Brad Pitt. What's not to love about that face/body!?! hehe




For my younger crush def Zach Efron what a hunk!


{4} What is currently your favorite song?
Usher

DJ's got us fallin in love (it's my ringtone)


and been rockin out to Enrique's Iglesias new song "I Like It"


{5} Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?



Going to San Diego for Labor Day...always need money in Cali...everything is always pricy!

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Zac Efron would be a close second for me, Robert Pattinson would totally play my husband!

    I love San Diego, it's amazing there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No child! You did not hurt my feelings! :) I don't know what I was thinking! But she has not had a bath still in quite sometime. Daisy is safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the oldest of just me and my brother too :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.