08 October 2010

Movie Review!

So right after school let out, I went and caught an early showing of :

I had been wanting to see this ever since I saw previews a month ago for it! I have always loved Katherine Higel in movies. No seriously..I have My Father The Hero on DVD it was her first film! And Fergie's husband is just so yum!! :)





I will say this though...
It's a chick flick.
I'm not so sure your husband, boyfriend or fiance would enjoy being dragged to it!
I will also say, when I did see the preview for this a month ago, I immediately thought geez, another remake of a remake! I saw the movie with Kate Hudson called Raising Helen..maybe some of you have seen it....
well this movie is sadly very similar to it!

So, in closing, is this a movie I'd run out and buy on DVD? eh.....not really. Was it worth seeing in the Theater? yes definitely! Was it as awesome as Knocked up or 27 dresses? eh.......I don't think anything tops 27 dresses! That's her best thus far!

Have a good weekend lovelies!



Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. i thought it was pretty good too- not DVD worthy but def take a good girlfriend and go see it in the theater kind of movie ;) did you love the line during their 1st date in 2007 "you look like you read, read a book- or... do you blog!?" hahaha! xo -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I think I will wait till it comes out on video. THANKS girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know how it was :) I've been wanting to see it but now I know not to drag my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good review ... I will save my husband the pain and rent this sucker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After seeing previews I thought of the movie Raising Helen -- too bad it's similar =/ BUT I LOVE Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel is definitly YUM! I'll probably wait to Netflix it =) Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the review. I'm wanting to see it but guess I'll leave hubs at home and take my girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll def leave the BF at home for this one. It's like pulling teeth to get him to take me to a movie he doesn't want to see anyway, HA!

    I love Katherine Heigl too, she's so cute, and yes you got it, Fergie's hubby is HOTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember her in My father The Hero Too! She was so pretty and such a good actress in that she actually doesn't look all that different.

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.