22 December 2010

Holiday Cheer





I picked these beauties up from Ulta Yesterday. It was my first outing in 4 days of not leaving the house! I am not usually one that paints my nails, as I have stated before, teaching art, my nails usually get destroyed. I usually only get french pedis on my toes too, but I took those off and painted the sparkly red color on my toes for X mas. I really love nail polish that has glitter in it! So pretty!

Cali has gotten NON stop rain for days now. Thus, this has been rolling into AZ, making it day 2 of overcast skies and today it sprinkled off and on. BLAH.  So I am just cuddled up to a typical Arizonan's version of a winter fire tee hee :)


It's to hot to burn actual firewood so candles in the fireplace work just as swell! :)


On Another Note..



An in case you missed this article on Yahoo yesterday, Here is little Ralphie today!





 His real name of course is Peter Billingsley. And if your like me, I only noticed him a few years back in the movie "the Break Up" starring his really good friend Vince Vaugh.  I had no idea he was actually still famous upon watching the Break Up and finding out he produced Couple's Retreat!

Here he is in the movie "the Break Up"


And just in case you didn't know...
the house where this movie was filmed is in CLEVELAND OHIO! (where mister wonderful is from!)
The house still exists and was fully restored to look like exactly as it did in the movie!













Photobucket
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I love those nail polish colors! Very festive!

    Ralphie was actually in Elf too - he had a very small part at the beginning when Buddy is way behind on his toy making. Not sure if it's a good thing that I know that? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never liked that whole wizard part either. I just skip that entire section!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of my favorite Christmas movies...and is it wrong that I want to go and see that house??

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool to know the house is still there! i too love glitter polish, esp around the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teaching art is hard on the nails. I don't paint mine either, that's usually the first thing I do while on summer break or any holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a comedy special one night and he performed with Vince Vaughn, he's really funny! So funny to see child stars all grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nail polish is my latest obsession!! I LOVE those colors!!
    I might have to make a trip to Ulta soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those nail colors. And how cool that you've been by that house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sparkle! I need to repaint my nails today. I love when I first paint them, but then the chipping, oh geeze!

    How funny that Ralphie is still acting and that you can visit the house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always get my OPI polish at Ulta b/c they always have some great colors on their clearance shelf (score)

    Your stockings look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that polish! I want some sparkles maybe I'll head to Ulta at lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are still getting hit SO HARD with the rain out here in California. Tonight is supposed to be the worst of it all. I'm sick in bed, so the rain is actually nice, but I wouldn't want to be on the roads. Sorry to be sending it all your way... I know how you AZ people work if it's colder than 70 degrees out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE nail polish but hate that it chips off/wears off when I type all day at work =/
    The new colors are fabulous =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those polish colors!! I just bought a sparkly green to wear for Christmas!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhh cute nails :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the polishes! Its inspiring me to want to repaint my nails right now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goshhh! My life is now complete knowing this house still exists!! I want to take a trip just to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.