19 January 2011

Ring-a-ding-tone


Guess that Ring-a-ding Tone from C Mae on Vimeo.
*Don't forget to pause the music player to hear the video down at the bottom of the page! )


Well cheers to my second VLog :) Probably the stupidest thing to tape but I was bored and felt like it so........um....yeah. LOL

Be sure to list your answers as to what movies/songs you guessed! :)


Oh!

I finally finished Jill Mansell's book Rumor Has It. Thank you to the follower that recommended the read/author to me! I am Now on to Nora Robert's wedding series book #1. I'll keep you posted!






Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I am reading Nora Roberts' wedding series quartet right now! I am almost finished with book #2. They are very addicting. She's such a good writer! I'll have to check out "Rumor Has It"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW man! I'll have to watch your vlog when I get home, it's blocked here at work. Haha, yes. I'm reading at work. SHH! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! this is too funny! love the wonder years ringtone for your dad :) and i just want to squeeze little aspen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok soooo can I just say that I LOOOVE PETER CETERA!! I actually had someone burn a cd for me with alll the famous songs that he has wrote/sang!! LOVE that that is Mr. Wonderfuls ringtone!! AND I LOOVE RHIANNA, that is my jam right now, in the gym, in the car! Cute teaching outfit today btw and I LOVE how Aspen is right in front of you at ALL times...I can not see how your 2 loves pry for your attention, it must be exhausting hahaha. LOVED THIS!! We have the same taste!! I want to do more vlogs too! I would do more if it didn't tale 1 whole NIGHT to upload!! I might do another....hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you part your bangs on the other side in the video? its different from your pics. lol i only knew the last song :) oh and next time let little Aspen say hello!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.