06 January 2011

Thursday Rubbish and What Have Yous

Don't ask me where I'll come up with my titles some days.


I found these...



They are Personalized RETURN Address LABELS/STAMPS! Not a stamp you mail lol you know the kind you press into an ink pad stamp!

I so want one....but in the back of my mind, I can't help but wonder  what a waste it be, since I don't know if Mister Wonderful and I will be living in our Condo that we rent next year! (we hope to be in a house!)

Anyway, you can check the stamps out here


Sorry for the short post. It's Thursday. Nothing great about Thursdays except Friday is sure to follow which means 2 days of rest. I'm tired. First week back to work and I feel pretty drained. 


Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. are these from paperwink? love them. i ordered one for my sis in law for xmas and it was a big hit! hope your thursday is quick and painless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I have been looking for something like this. HOW CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one for our wedding invitations =) I'm so glad I did! I used it for engagement party invites, wedding invites and thank you notes. It was well worth the $18 I spent =) I will definitely buy another when we move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are ADORABLE!! might have to buy me some of those..which means I'll have to start sending letters/cards...damn! haha thanks for sharing hun!

    xoxo Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! They're so cute! I'd love to get some for the wedding invites, but like you idk which address to use

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got mine in the mail recently from Paperwink and I love it! How funny... I posted about these yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered two stamps from personalizationmall.com and they are fabulous! I use them for everything!!! I'll mail you something one day... : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been swooning over stamps like that for ages! I'm waiting until we are in our "forever home" though, but am getting impatient!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.