16 February 2011

30 Day Photo with Questions Challenge

I haven't played along in any 30 day challenges...........


Till now! I will forwarn you all now, that I get BORED with this type of stuff real easy and there's no telling as to whether or not I'll finish! Also, I may post OTHER posts other than the challenge...

Sound okay?

k.


So here we go....

ay 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss


Day 1 pic of Moi.


Fact Numero Uno

I Have given up Soda & Cereal for the last year Thanks to via Mister Wonderful :(

Soda was a cinch to give up....the cereal holy cow SUPER HARD! I miss my special K!!!!!!

Reason:  I have mentioned this before via blog but the soda is VERY BAD for your insides and I went to a colon doc to have a colonic and they pretty much laid into me that that's why I was having so many "troubles" if you will going #2~! LOL


Cereal was given up bec mister wonderful says it's too high in sugar even my special K.


2. I always buy my stamps from USPS online for unique stamps...I never mail anything with the boring  liberty bell...haha Just ask Polka Dots Pearls and Pink oh my! aka Jess :) she even said something about my stamp!

3. I damaged my vocal chords a few years ago from "yelling" I guess you could say a lot one particular year of teaching...Thus I cannot sing at all....:( I sound like nails on a chalkboard!!  But this doesn't stop me from singing along to the radio!


4. I am a freak about my skin. F R E A K..as in any break outs or ONE ZIT and I don't go out. Thankfully I don't have this happen all that often but look out when I do! I'll be hiding! I'm totally that girl that thinks that when you have a zit, that that is all people see when they look at you and thus makes me feel SUPER SELF CONSCIOUS!

5. I can recite all the Presidents in Order pretty fast!!! :)

6.  I will not eat Brussel Sprouts or Sauerkraut bleeeeeeeck!

7. I have a gum chewing addiction. Hey I think that's okay since I don't drink coffee, soda, and I don't smoke!

8. I'm pretty judgmental/biased against people who smoke. Sorry. I REALLY don't like smoke. I don't want anything to do with people that smell like it, have yellow teeth, or have been around people that do...

9. If my house were to burn down tomorrow, I'd only Grab Aspen and my cell...(sadly I need the phone bec I don't have my parent's home # memorized since they moved a few years back!) and my laptop. I'm pretty dependent on the internet its a little sick!

10. I always thought I'd be married with kids by the time I was 30.


hmmmm my oh my how your high school hopes and dreams change!!!

I'm only 28, and I'm glad I'm not a mom yet, I wanna save $$$ for that!


If you'd like to see What JMB posted and My 2 Cents you can check their posts out here and here...LOVE MY GIRLS! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of pretty stamps. They are so much more cheerful than those plain jane ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved learning more about you:)

    And I kind of feel the same way about kids...though at this moment, I can barely take care of myself...not sure if I could handle a little one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so fun, i might join in on these 30 day challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eewwww I hate smoking. The smell of it makes me sick and I'm always really obnoxious about coughing and making a lot of noise around people who do it. Yuck.

    That's fun to always buy pretty stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beautiful!! I absolutely hate smokers, too!! I hate being around it!

    I want to buy pretty stamps. I did for our wedding...and that was about it. Now I have plain stamps. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are doing this challenge! I think it will be fun. I think you know from my tweet last week how much I hate smoking too.

    Oh, my plane ride was to NYC with two girlfriends. It was a spur of the moment idea and we had a blast!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh this blog challenge is almost exactly like the one i'm doing! you should link up! :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair! And if gum chewing is your biggest addiction I think thats pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How funny is it that we would grab our cell and our laptop?! I would do the same exact thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you think not drinking soda has helped with the #2 situation?

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.