20 May 2011

Bridesmaids Was suppose to be Funny?

Okay y'all.

Saw Bridesmaids on a Thursday night with a fellow teacher. Final verdict?





I'd rather go see Something Borrowed TEN MORE TIMES than ever sit through garbage again.


It was being hailed to the female version of the Hangover.
..:::EH::::....

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

First of all, they desperately could of used a real leading star to help carry the film. I found the film to be slow, and really awkward at a lot of times in the film.

I really thought I'd relate to the movie. I mean, my best friend got married 2 years ago and I was her Maid of Honor....I was her only "friend" not "friends" with anyone else in her bridal party. Yeah, no, thats about all I related to the story line.


I'd say SKIP IT and don't rent it either.






Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. That's pretty much how I felt. I kind of forced myself to like it since it had been hyped so much. I did laugh during the end of the airplane scene and maybe one or two more times throughout the movie. But I don't care to ever see it again. Actually, the more I think about it, the less I like it. I've just told people that they may as well go see it because some people are in love with it, but others hate it! It was just a bit too slow & sometimes too crude for my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking that I wouldn't want to see it either. Thank you for your honest opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally someone else didn't enjoy it either!!! My boyfriend and I saw it and didn't enjoy it, but everyone else I talk to seems to have loved it! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO way! I loved that movie! I paid to see it two days in a row. Are you not a fan of Kristen Wiig?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been holding off on seeing this because the previews just don't look funny to me. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it didn't look that great to me, I'm glad you wrote such an honest review.

    I'll go see Something Borrowed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? You're the first to say that! I wasn't planning on going anyway, now I'm really not! I loved SoBo! I just blogged about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Glad you reviewed b/c I kinda wanted to see it but after your post and a few comments I just read, maybe not!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I wasnt the only one!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.