17 May 2011

Tail Wagging Tues Vol 8



Well I'm going push y'all for more! This week, Tail Wagging Tuesday's topic is...




 just simply to share your pet via VIDEO.

Yep ya heard me. Gotta upload a quick lil video clip of your pet sharing them with us bloggers!

If y'all can blog, upload pictures and such, then uploading a video is no different. Most people today all have cell phones that have video recorders in them, so this should be a piece of cake!

If you can't participate, my apologies.


Aspen 's quick video

I took this on Sunday. She is playing with Mister Wonderful. She rarely barks, so it's kind of funny to hear her do so!






Be sure to link up here!






Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love your Tail Waggin Tuesdays however I can't always play along because I start work at the crazy hour of 6AM. I was wobdering if there was anyway you could post a schedule of upcomin topics so tgose who are in the same boat as me can still play along by posting a scheduled post. If not no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Momma's girl!! I love how she keeps looking over at you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only one that has been having a problem with the button? I copied and pasted the code into my post while in html format and it's not working? Am I more computer illiterate that I thought?

    P.S. I'm not usually a smaller dog fan, but this video just solidified the fact that yours is just presh and mayyyyyy just convince me to get a little one.
    After my next one is a Great Dane of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to watch your video when I get home!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww she is so precious! I <3 her!! I have to take another video later to share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aspen is so cute! I love this idea!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish Stella didn't bark sooooooooo much! But, she's my little watch dog i guess! :) I'm glad I could finally have a free day to linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so absolutely adorable! I have one dog that NEVER barks. It's so creepy when she does...it's only happened like three times! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute! My little Daisy loves playing with her daddy too :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.