11 November 2011

Simple Love Song

Ever stumble upon a random song, random artist you've never ever heard of, but end up loving the song? I LOVE this gal! I've had this song on repeat! I like to blame Aubrey over at Make You Blush for posting this on FB and got me addicted! She reminds me a female Jason Mraz think of his song "I'm yours"


Cheers!




Happy

 Y'all



Happy Veteran's Day too, obviously this is a little more impt than the date 11/11, so Thank you all who serve, did serve and continue to serve for our Country! 

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. that's a great song! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song!!!
    Thank you. Cmae

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the song! Thanks for sharing!! =)

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a GREAT song! Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww love the little cartoon. AMEN!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Just stumbled across your blog, new follower! I loveeeeee that simple love song, so cute. Thanks for sharing. :)

    PS- Do you still do the tail wagging tuesday link up party?

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.