13 January 2012

Art Projects as of lately...

We've only been back to school for a week now, but here's what my students have  been up to:





4th Grade
My students have been creating RECYCLED SODA CAN rockets. 
These aren't quite done yet so stay tuned for the finished product! 






3rd Grade
My 3rd graders are feverishly working on their Babushka dolls (aka matryoshka)
We read the story called "The Littlest Matryoshka" and looked at tons of printed pictures of these nesting dolls. 

 This is a wrap up of a project we started right before X mas break for 1st graders. 
I also taught this lesson last year too. 
Lesson on winter faces
Complementary colors.








I am in LOVE with my 6th graders Clay castles!!

They were fired and now being painted with water color paint. 

They still have to add flags made out of skewers.

More to come on those.


HAPPY FRIDAY Bloggies!!!











Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I really like the castles (and kind of wanna make one myself...is that bad?? haha). Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO sweet! You have some very talented students! I want to make a clay castle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that all looks like fun. I want to be in your class.

    The Babushka dolls are my favorite, so colorful! I actually find coloring in really theraputic, I wish I could do it more often without looking like a child! haha!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love the clay castles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those projects look like so much fun! I especially love those recycled soda can rockets!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the recycled soda can idea! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids always make the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kids always make the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that soda can art is SO COOL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Arts & crafts is so fun with kids, I usually get way to innvolved, ha!

    xo.Britt The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Soda Can art! So crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the art projects, how creative. I wish I was able to make fun stuff like that in school. Great job!

    Cristie
    keepingupwiththeyoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pictures make me want to be an art teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your students are very talented!! I love when you do these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm major loving the dolls!!
    All the color and patterns make me happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw these are so cute! I swear some of these kids look more talented tham me I can barely draw!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The castles are so neat! I love that they're using watercolor on them.

    I'm really excited to have found your blog! I'm actually hoping to become an art teacher some day :)

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.