02 July 2012

Accessory Hunt


I've been on a necklace kick lately. Trying to find all the perfect accessories for all my honeymoon dresses!

I got a blue what's known as a bibb necklace or make a statement tear drop necklace the other day. 
Also have one in coral. 

Make a statement yes they sure do that. All my students on our last day of summer school wanted to wear it! I had woman in Hobby Lobby ask me if I made it? 

Um no? 


This necklace is online at several boutiques, but has been sold out of the color yellow for a while. Thank you EBAY for allowing me to find it and buy it!



And I am STILL waiting for this gem to arrive sadly the seller is in CHINA so I have to be super patient! 

here shop is here

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I am seriously loving those last bracelets you posted! I checked the link... holy cheap! Me likey :) So freaking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that necklace girl!! I have been dying to order one on Ebay (my sis just got the turquoise one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that necklace. It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your necklace. I've seen a few like that and really like them...

    kristen
    www.beholdthemetatron.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute necklace!! i recently bought a big baubly j-crew piece. cant wait for it to arrive, either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those necklaces. I just recently ordered a bubble necklace from China on ebay...it's testing my patience waiting for it to get here!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.