06 July 2012

For Sale!


Just curious to see if any of you lovely bloggers would be interested in buying this lovely Anthropologie Linen Bow Jacket. Size 4

I originally fell in love with this coat because of Chloe' a fashion blogger.

Here are her pics wearing the coat!



Coat was originally around 70 bucks I believe (we all know how expensive anthro apparel is!)

I wore it ONCE for my ID picture to be taken for my Teachers's badge. That's it! So really what a waste for me! 






Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That is SUPER cute!! How much are you asking for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute jacket!! How much are you selling it for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Raquel I sold it on Friday! I'll be going through so more of my clothes before I move, I'll post them again on here should I sell some more!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Katie for being a great buyer! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.