27 July 2012

If you really knew me

I chuckled to myself seeing "If you really knew me" go around on blogger. I swore to myself that I remembered doing a post on that a super long time ago! 

So I checked my archives and sure enough! I did this exact post TWO years ago! Whew!

So, if you are into the "if you knew me then..." posts going around, you can check mine from 2 years ago



I skimmed through all the things I wrote, and only one thing has changed from then-- I wrote "I wish I could give up tanning."

Yep I did axe the tanning beds over a year ago. No more for me. 





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I just re-visited that post, and I was the first commenter! Can't believe I've "known" you for that long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I did the same thing (laughed to myself). I did a post like that TWO years ago. Now, it is like a "new" thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job giving up tanning. It's so hard! I gave it up a few years back as well. Spray tanning or laying by the pool is all I get. I'm going to read the one from two years ago now.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for giving up the tanning bed!! I love that little gray bag!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.