29 March 2013

Product Review!


I should make that plural! 

Okay first up, I have been on the hunt for a good eye liner. I have used a pencil for YEARS then the last 6 months was using the Stila liquid eye liner pen, and recently just bought the gel liner by Bobbi Brown. 
view

I know I should be taking a before and after picture, perhaps one of these days I'll get around to it. 

I have to be honest and say I am considering returning the gel liner. I am still having the same problem as I did with the Stila or even eye liner pencil. The problem being it starts off looking like a nice black line, but by the end of the day my eye liner looks silver! like it's lost all it's color. And to answer the first question, yes,  I always wear an eye primer on my eyes first. You'd think that would help!?

My question is what is a GOOD black eye liner that STAYS ON all damn day? Doesn't "fade" Or lose it's black ness? 


Okay next we have the whole "Not your Mothers" line of product that everyone seems to be going bananas over. I was never interested in the sea spray for one simple reason, this girl has stick straight hair and that stuff wouldn't do anything for me! 

I was in the market for a new hair spray so I picked this bad boy up
url

I have to say I really really like it! it totally gives my hair volume! I read a few reviews where some reviewers didn't think it smelled very good, but I don't have a problem with it! 









Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you like liquid eyeliner, but I always use the Almay liquid eyeliner. I have tried gel and pencil, but this always stays on and is so smooth to apply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell you my absolute favorite eye liner is ELF cream liner from Target. It's cheap but it stays on and stays dark black all day! I wear it every single day and love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Laura I was at Target today and picked up some, I am going to give it a whirl! I hope it stays black! fingers crossed!

      Delete
  3. I will definitely second the Almay liquid liner. I've used the black one for a couple years now and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bummed the Bobby Brown didn't work out for you! Oh well, on to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. elf cream eyeliner is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As of recently I've been using Sonia Kashuk's gel liner from Target and I love love love it! I used to always use pencil and this lasts all day, doesn't smudge after it's dry, and doesn't lose its color as far as I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary Kay has this eyeliner I've been using forever, and it's amazing. It stays black until you take it off! It doesn't change colors either. It's amazing and goes on smooth. It's $13 for a tube and lasts you a good two months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mary kay has great liquid liner and i use a l'oreal gel liner that is awesome! both of them i love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl, run to target and try the elf cream liner. i was kind of iffy since elf is so hit and miss, but it doesn't fade or come off at all. a lot of my black liners would fade or randomly disappear on me, but the elf stuff is the most legit liner i've ever tried. it's kind of a pain to get completely off though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually got hooked on NYC's liquid liner. It's super cheap and ALWAYS stays on. I haven't used anything else for two+ years.

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.