09 October 2013

Is it Fall yet?

Fall just doesn't really happen here in AZ. I keep seeing all these sweaters and boots popping up all over my instagram feed, and here in Arizona, we are just not ready to rock that apparel yet since it's still in the 90s!

IMG_1897

This was my first fall ish outfit, my inspiration for this outfit was Megan over at Style me Swanky. Thank you Megan for having such great style! You inspire me! 
I wore this outfit out to dinner with my hubs. Skirt and shirt are from ASOS.



I finished a book called Arsen by a new author. The book drove me nuts. I loved the book I hated the book I was so mad at the book! :) Left a review on Goodreads if interested. :) 


41eiD1GhQcL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-64,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_

Other than that, not much else to report. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love that skirt!!! Love it! You are looking fabulous. I can see your foot has healed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Texas. I feel your pain it was 95 on Saturday and I was outside! Sooo hot! I love your fall outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.