10 November 2013

Reading Frenzy!

I was able to knock out these three books over the past few days!

17212799

Take This Regret_new.indd

IfForeverComes2.indd

What Goodreads says:

"People come into our lives. Some stay, and many go. Some build us up, while most tear us down. They become our friends, our enemies, our lovers, our tormentors. 

Christian Davison came into mine, and I knew I’d never be the same. 

To Elizabeth Ayers, New York City had always been a dream. She’s worked her entire young life to make it here.

Groomed to one day take over his father’s law firm, attending Columbia University was Christian Davison’s only option. 

Neither wanted anything more until they sat across from each other at a café table after being paired as study partners.

Christian wants her, but Elizabeth knows better than to give into their intense attraction. Yet there is little she can do to stay away."


These were a good read and the last novel dealt with some very heartbreaking stuff! 




2 comments:

  1. I always need a good read. I'm interested in the last one. Is it really that hard to read?

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that hair form the last book cover. Love long loose curls!!! I would kill for enough time to read 3 books. Good job! Reading is so relaxing and I feel so decompressed after I get reading time!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.