23 December 2013

Merry Christmas Eve, Eve



It's hard to fully get into the Christmas spirit with no snow here in warm AZ!

Which got me thinking of some of my all time favorite Christmas commericals as a kid. 

This one isn't that old, but I still love it!



There you have it friends! 

I've written so many awesome christmas posts, I find it hard to top them! 

I wrote all about Christmas Trees and the White House you can read that here

All about the famous Chicago Home Alone house here

All about the movie The Holiday here

Wanna read more? type in Christmas in my search box on my blog and keep reading! :) 








4 comments:

  1. The Christmas coke one is soo cute!! i dont remember it but i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.