06 August 2015

Soap & Glory

So I'm a little ticked off that my one and only body lotion I use religiously, is no longer being carried at Sephora due to "low product sales." (That's what the sales girl told me.) I thought my tounge was going to hit the floor as I stared at the girl in shock. Back in Arizona, they couldn't keep this lotion in stock fast enough and now they are saying it wasn't selling? What the?!?






Thank you Amazon, I seem to find just about everything on there these days. So long as they don't ever discontinue this lotion, I don't mind buying it via Amazon! :) Prime = Free 2 day ship which is something Sephora never offered unless you spent over 100 dollars. (COME ON what a joke!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.