16 November 2017

Gift Guide: Friends Edition

I always get sad when I see the holiday gift guides that often have gifts linked that are over $50. As a teacher and now a SAHM (at least for this year) money and the word budget filter though my mind often! As I have gotten older, the saying "its the thought that counts" that couldn't be more true. At christmas we often stress about getting/giving that perfect gift for someone special, family member, friend and forget that it shouldn't be about finding the perfect gift, but a gift with some meaning behind it that the person recieving it will find as the best part about the gift! 

Keeping it simple, here are 6 gifts that would be perfect for a friends gift exchange or for a female family member! 




         


        
1 Mug  2 matches  3 scarf    5 bowls 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.