30 November 2017

Gift Guide: Pet Lovers Edition!






For all my fellow Dog Mommas or Daddys out there This gift guide is for you! I've been a pet owner since I was a baby. I've always had a dog. Always. There's never not been a period of my life where I have been dog-less. Pets especially dogs, are a huge part of my life and of my family! Here's my top 14 gifts that I thought would be a great gift to give to your fellow friends or family members who adore dogs as much as I do! 

 Dog water Bottle -I mean anyone can use this- boy or girl, mom or dad. At work, at the gym or at home! 

Dog Bracelet- Perfect accessory for that friend or female family member which you can wear dressed up or dress down! 


Dog Photograph Book- A great additon to a coffee table book on display! 

Personalized Dog Pillow- This could be a cute additon for a throw pillow on the couch, bed or chair or heck even for your dog to lay on! 


Gold Charm Necklace- For friends or family that don't wear silver this is the perfect accessory!

Beer Dish Towel- for those with a sense of humor who enjoy not only their pet but often have a nice cold brew while perhaps helping out with the dishes in the kitchen! 

Rescue Ornament- speaks for its self. No matter whether your dog was adopted or not why not share the love and honor them with an ornament on the tree?

Personalized Dog Name on a frame- One can never have to many pet pictures in their home. 

Personalized Dog Breed Stationery- This was a really good Etsy find for me. Many Breeds to choose from and you can easily add whomever's name to the top of the paper for a nice finishing touch! 

Free Kisses Bandana- Okay so this is more for your dog, but I mean If I saw a dog out walking with this on I definitely would stop to make convo with the owner about the cute bandana their dog was wearing!

Greatest Dog Mom & Dad Mugs--you can find dog mugs pretty much anywhere these days and who doesn't love a personalized mug!? 

Dog Advent Dish Towel- Perfect to set out and use to dry those hands for the month of December! 

Doggy Heaven Frame- I know personally several friends who recently lost their beloved fur babies (mostly due to old age) and minted had these fabulous personalized frames. 

Everything is linked, click pictures below to score these awesome Doggie finds! 


     

Personalized Dog stationery Here




And seriously--For you dog How fun is this stuffed toy!?  You can purchase it here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.