27 November 2017

Nursery Update!

Since having our son, we have actually moved across country, so I thought it would be a good idea to update his room!

In my previous nursery pics, it was pictures of his room in our condo which we rented. I wasn't able to paint the walls there, but was able to in his new room! 



In a perfect world if money was no object, I would love to add a rug to his room as well as a poof to rest my legs on from sitting in the glider chair so much! But sadly those items weren't at the top of the list! 















 


A few other items also available to shop:







The Hamper is from Homegoods so I am unable to link it for y'all! The Wall shelf is from Kirklands and the Dresser and crib were a gift from my parents! The swaddle that hangs from the crib is from Modern Burlap! The map of italy I honestly cannot recall where I got it from it was one of the first things I got for his room and saved it for many months till I knew the "theme" of his room! 
And the wall color is---> Newburyport Blue by Benjamin Moore!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.