20 December 2017

2017 Reading Challenge






With having a baby this year, I was worried I wasn't going to be able to make my goal of reading 25 books this year! Thankfully as baby M got older (around 4 months) he napped longer thus giving me a chance to read while he slept! 

Out of all 25 books I read, the one I least liked happened to be the last one I read! I don't recommed reading "running into love." It was cheesy, and unrealistic. I almost didn't finish it. 

My top 3 picks of my favorite books read this year are:
The Glass Castle, The Orphan's Tale and The Girl Before. 

All 3 books are quite different from each other. The Glass Castle is a memoir that was recently made into a movie (skip the movie it doesn't do the book any justice) 
The Orphan's Tale deals with WWII and the germans and jews situation. The Girl Before was a "thriller" read. 

Any reviews on my books can be found on Goodreads! You can add me follow me here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.